Few Reasons Why You SHOULD NOT Use Dual-Boot for Windows 7 and Linux

You're thinking about dual-boot with Windows and Linux?
Read this maybe You'll change Your mind.

This is my experience with dual-boot.






This is my story...
One day I thought how cool it would be to have Linux (Ubuntu) and Windows7 on same PC with dual-boot. 
I decided to do it, I followed instructions and everything was fine untill the installation itself. 

Installation can be complicated, You have to add memory to save changes on secondary OS (Ubuntu for me), lot of errors can pop-out while You're installing, but after 1 hour and 15 minutes of  "torchering" with it. 
Then I was amazed with dual-boot and everything was good, untill my HDD wasn't recognized in Windows 7 (With all my games, programs, videos, pictures...), then that followed with another 30 minutes of work to deal with that. 

When I got enough of Ubuntu, it's not I don't like that OS, it's just prefer Windows, I replaced my primary boot system in BIOS and when I tried to boot Windows this error came: "Unknows System File, grub rescue" something was seriously damaged, solved that after 1 hour of hard work.

After that error and when I finally wanted to format my HDD and "clean install" Windows 7, I got this error:
"Setup was unable to create new partition or locate partitions". Solved that too, after dozens PC restarts and CD Booting.

Finally, I have successfully installed Windows 7 and everything was FINALLY OK! That's why am I posting this so You can see what problems dual-boot may cause!

If You still want to use dual-boot, use it at own risk!